Frequently asked Questions…
- How early in the wedding planning process should we book our photographer?
- Does Gainsborough have special packages for off-season or weekday weddings?
- Can I make my own package to suit what we would like?
- Can I give you magazine clippings of photographs I like or share my Pinterest board with you?
- What happens if my photographer gets sick?
We believe that along with different styles of weddings and photographs comes different couples and their needs. Some photographers insist on a minimum number of hours, an album or wall portrait… but what happens if you don’t want that or it is way outside of your budget?
We have come up with a simple way for us to work with you, to piece together something that you will actually want and love for your wedding day!
Have a look in our ‘price guide’ to get an idea or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full price list.
Will I meet with a sales person, or a photographer?
You will only ever meet with your own photographer. Getting to know our couples is an integral part of us creating wedding photographs that are personal to you both, as well as how you like to be photographed and what styles you like. If you are not meeting with YOUR photographer before as well as after your wedding day, how will you know what you are getting?